This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

30 Dec 2011

OOC Entry 8 - The Conclusion

Like I promised, here is the conclusion for the most recent story, before the year changes. Already the previous episode ended on a note that made it clear how everything is not all peachy in this story. I wont spoil the ending, let me just say, I had to take a break after finishing it before I could come back and do the proofreading after I had churned out the draft. I'd like to know whether you saw it coming.

So this finished story is the longest since the first, which is fitting, as it will be the last for the year 2011.

I hope you have a nice transition into 2012, and in case the world doesn't end next year despite all predictions, I hope I can bring you more stories over the course of the months. If I continue at this pace, I will have a whole novel's worth by 2013. Well, we'll see.

Happy new year!

P.S. the latest episode contains a Dr. Who reference (for those who know the series) Can you spot it?

No comments:

Post a Comment