This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

30 Jan 2012

OOC Entry 12 - A bit late, but still

Well, last OOC Entry I promised to publish a new story within a week. I missed that deadline I set myself by one day. I was finished with the story two days ago, but couldn't find the time to do proofreading during the weekend. As usual I will probably find another ten mistakes or ways how to express something better when I re-read it in a few days, and feel really embarrassed because people already saw and read it.

In any case, a storm begins to gather and Awakened Industries will have to face the most dangerous opponent they ever met on their home ground.

Unfortunately I found about as much time to play EVE recently as I found time to write stories, and that's not a lot. My social life and relationship have picked up quite a bit, and combining that with work and other things just cut into my time for such things. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but I tend to miss "my guys" sometimes.

Speaking of game related stuff. There is a new episode of Lost In Eve where Jade announces his plans for a new alliance and that ZER0 Return is recruiting. So if you are looking for a wormhole corporation with great people look up the 'Z3R0 Return Mining Recruitment' channel in-game, and if you are interested in the alliance after listening to Jade ... I guess then you will have to talk to him about it, but you are welcome in the recruitment channel as well.

Be seeing you on the final frontier.

No comments:

Post a Comment