This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

7 Jan 2012

OOC Entry 9 - Welcome in YC114

Hello and welcome in the new year.

Since I have not added any new stories, I thought I'd write something so people don't think I have neglected the blog. While I have certainly not done so, I am in a bit of a tight spot. I have sort-of narrated myself into a corner with the last story. The whole thing ended in such a dramatic way that I am now not really sure what is supposed to happen next? How will Cedrien deal with his grief? Will Alira feel guilty for her actions? Did Sandrielle get heavily injured by flying shrapnel as well? Questions, questions. An idea has formed in my mind, but it has not yet crystallized into a story, but it is going to come ... soon.

In the meantime, if you like to read EVE related fiction, I can recommend you to have a look at this story by a corp-mate of mine. It is a very nice and immersive story about the becoming of a capsuleer. It takes a few liberties with the EVE background canon, so be prepared for that. It is certainly worth reading.

And the Sleepers keep waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment