This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

19 Feb 2012

OOC Entry 13 - Dreams of EVE

Just two days ago, a corp-mate of mine told me that he had a dream inspired by my most recent story. I take that as a big compliment. I find myself in New Eden (or wormhole space) quite often in my dreams. Sometimes I dream things about the people I fly with, sometimes a strange real-life version of them. In one really strange inverted-reality story, I actually dreamt that some of our in-game selves had set up a kind of simulator where you could impersonate people on ancient Earth, and I ended up "playing" my RL self (I looked much prettier though, like an idealized version of myself). I just love dreams, it never ceases to amaze me what my sleeping mind comes up with. So far I haven't had any dreams about my own stories, but I did put things from my dreams into them. Not quite complete plots, but impressions and the way things feel.

Now if only I could dream something that would tell me how that last story is supposed to end. I was going to do something very clever with it, but now I am not quite sure how - if at all - my group of protagonists are supposed to make it through this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment