This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

16 May 2012

OOC Entry 24 - Setting the stage

I tasked myself with writing one chapter per week. Well I am two days overdue. I hope you can forgive me.

This week's chapter is a short transition piece. The kind I usually put in between longer stories to set the stage for the next arc. I am dropping a few hints here how they managed to restore Sylera in her pod, and there is quite some foreshadowing going on. She is a changed woman, that much is obvious. What that will mean for her relation with the others remains to be seen.

Also, the fate of the Ni-Kunni scientist/torturer who got cut to pieces in the last story is now revealed, and we meet some old 'friends' who are on a scavenging trip out in Known-Space.

Drop curtain. Ready for the next act.

P.S. I always feel so embarrassed when I find errors one day after I published something. Especially if those errors are easy to spot ... things like using the word face twice in one sentence <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment