This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

8 Jun 2012

OOC Entry 27 - Almost one week too late

Well, the weather has become less stable, so I had more free times in the evenings. I actually ended up playing EVE as well, yay. Well, most of the time yesterday was spent in our recruitment channel where I supposedly flirted with someone (which I do not remember), and in my corp channel having ... interesting ... conversations (which I do remember to my embarrassment).

Anyway, the whole purpose of this post was to announce that I finally got round to finishing part 3 of my latest story. In this chapter the circumstances of the Minmatar captain's sudden death in the last chapter are explained. The story's main adversaries get some 'screen time' too and the storm is brewing.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment