This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

9 Aug 2013

OOC Entry 93 - Past Nightmares

I just published the next chapter of my newest story and the plot thickens.

I have deliberated quite a bit here. How extreme I should get with this episode which features part of Sandrielle's nightmarish past? I already had ideas of cannibalism and quite horrible sexual torture involving minors.

I must have been channelling Hiroaki Samura's Bradherley's Coach

In the end I decided to make it significantly less gruesome. After all, I don't want my blog to get banned!

It did occur to me, that I should probably put some sort of age warning on the whole thing. Not that I expect anyone who doesn't play EVE to find it, but you never know, Google indexes everything.

I guess it would not really serve the purpose of keeping minors away - after all, which 13 year old will be deterred by a warning that basically says "attention really gross and scary stuff inside?"

I reckon the whole thing is just for the purpose of protection against anyone who would find this blog and have some issue with it. Then I could point at the warning and say "But look, it says that it's not suitable for minors. It's not my fault that your child is now a nervous wreck after reading that."

I'll put that age warning there now, just in case.

For those of you who are mature enough to deal with scary stories, and who don't mind having your imagination taken to dark places. I hope you enjoy how the story goes on.

The episode ends with a really beautiful and emotional scene BTW, so it's not all dark and horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment